Saturday, August 27, 2005

Laughter


Hiya troops ............

I mean its funny isn't it..... you've got to admit - look at this human body we work in. And look at the immensity of experience and understanding that pours out such a tiny wee gap into this shadowland scenario..............

A bit like having a huge bag of icing, as big as the world, and a tiny little nozzle of experience to express it through.......

Beginning to appreciate and understand the meaning 'eye of the needle'.

Have got lots of new names I could have called my blog - here are some of them.

Eye of the needle

Through the door that Alice missed
(specially like this one, but this is the kind of basis of my website, which is definately the 'garden on the other side of the door that Alice missed' - though admittedly, before you all go charging off to have a look, at the moment its more like 'the place that Alice is taking the dust covers off within' .... so order is on its way in - CROSS MY HEART it was fun to die .... just handling earth time is a wee bit like the impossible at the moment.

Mission Impossible
Now that one just made itself known to me. Think we will have a whole new posting on that one...

Can I eat now
Well being a stream of consciouseness gavorting in the world kind of leaves things like meal preparation somewhere behind in the car park

How to manifest a cleaner/cook
Er, upstairs department getting silly now - okay, you're not, but if I carry on having SO MUCH FUN on my blog page the cleaning of my upstairs room does not happen as it should, and I also have a picture to find online, and a website to finish......and, and, and,

Living the ~NOW
Good advice ... bye !!!

No comments: