Wednesday, January 10, 2007

SL and RL interface software - the human version!



Bless............. can now be in bed in RL and get messages scrolling down in from of me eyes, from SL without even having the computer turned on! How cool is that!

Ha ha.................true, might have totally lost the plot (87% probability)... but heh...the only problem being when i checkin online, am getting the same information ! Ha ha.... not tested the system to see if it works yet.... the SL and RL interface software, you understand, brand new, hot out of the factory. lol....

And er, tis true, Elf has a few problems with switching things on or off. (lol) But heh - we're working on it :)

Have figured out if I sneak on the RL computer instead of having breakfast before work, lol, I can satisfy my need to talk....(big one that) before I get to work.....then I don't sound too scary in the staffroom.

The Head downloaded the software, gulp, and came online.... but couldn't get past the getting a body bit.....hee hee... so out there, dear friends - got carried away with telling them about wanting to get a horse. And I needed permission to install the software on the schools computers, so I could go online in my breaks :) ha ha......and to be honest, there are no lines drawn between my RL and SL personas...(big red boundary lines) cept a bit more disguised in RL yes, need a bigger disguise!!!!That's it !!!!

...lets see...
lol.... ha ha... gosh, am learning the lessons the hard way. My main problem being that lessons learnt the hard way are even more fun, and even funnier !!!! Now how cool is that ! A WIN/WIN situation !

Bless..............

No comments: