Saturday, July 29, 2006

called ....

Time to start working again in a different way I feel. So much work been done on the inside, the inside would now like to manifest more on the outside. Been looking at the work of other artists, and realising that whilst many have stunning skills on the outside, they have got a bit lost on the inside............ so whilst my physical skills are not up to the perfection I would like to work with, I need to work with what I've got!!! Ha ha........how funny I find myself. The biggest hindrance I have to working to my highest of high potential as a physical human being, is the physical human being I find myself inhabiting............ now I know why a sense of humour is important !!!!
The piece above, made from wood, and pyrographied and worked with watercolour and coloured pencil is over 5 years old (I think). Just looked around the room to find out where the original lives, and can just about see it stuffed behind a shelf..........

No comments: