Monday, August 20, 2007

~ A Letter ~ (about integration)

An email to a friend, once sl partner, and someone who I still respond to outside of that... :

Hiya.. .was just in the kitchen and thought of you, and wanted to get in touch, but you allready did today, so thank you....


Blog site - yes, has started doing it again. Have a need to reach as many people as possible now, with my cosmic love messages!!! Also, if you click on 'second life adventures' on the right, under 'links' you will see another site set up by me and my friend Gman. Tells you more of what I have been doing in second life......a different angle, a different response, a different difference, but in the end, all about Love...

Yes, have been very busy lately. My creativity is now in full flow, and am applying that to all areas of my life, with ********, the blog sites, my writing, second life, (have now got a shop that is waiting for my work I can put in to sell) etc etc... have so many words to write, so many things to say, so many people to reach out to....

Am also aware ****....... (this is what came to me just before in the kitchen)...of your love for me, and how you are allways there in the background supporting me.

Am also aware, that you get very little back from me (apart from my love, which is allways there, and allways constant). And I am sorry, that I have at present, no time or space in second life to meet with you and give you the attention that I believe you would like...( I may be wrong about you wanting to spend time with me, heheheh...lol)

So, I will quite understand if you wish to no longer keep in touch with me, as am not sure that what you are receiving from me is enough. Also, understand, that I love and appreciate, the way you are allways there for me, the messages you send to me on this forum, and the links to little delights that you send me, like the dolphin link etc etc, and value and appreciate your friendship, and would like it to continues....

In second life, have lots to do, with getting stuff ready for the shop (will give you a landmark to it when it is ready), want to add two more of the same towers to my land that I have, (gets quite crowded now on that lil tower, so many come to dance and be) so there will be three, work with Gman on the blog site and exploration, and love and support the people in sl that I have strong relationships with, (and in return, be loved and supported by them) sort out my rl, so it runs smoothly... etc etc.. including looking after myself, with food, sleep, house cleaning etc etc. It all has to be integrated and run smoothly, which means a total integration of everything into one smooth whole.

I have two weeks left of this time off work, before I go back, and a lot of my time and energy will need to go into that, as well as everything else.

This also runs alongside getting my book ready that I wish to write (which means integrating all the mass of information I have compiled allready), and also, meditation on a daily basis again (though am in a 24 hour meditation anyway), and exercise for this poor lil physical body, which seems to be running purely on light, love and nicotine right now... :) - oh yes,and finishing, completing my own web site....

So, not only does the awareness of how the many become One, in terms of bodies of awareness on the planet being part of the One, but in this one vehicle, known as Elfheart/Wendy (there is no separation between them either, they are just different viewpoints of the same)... all aspects of this self, need also to be integrated into One working, running, functional body.

Writing this, have the vision of a huge building, full of many offices, departments etc etc, that needs to run and work smoothly, as an integrated whole. We have a publicity office, a translation service (are you aware of how many different understandings of the same words in one language mean, according to the filters with which people apply when they read something? And then all the different physical earth based languages, and not only that, the different inner plane levels of frequencies that we can work from?)... Phew, quite a job, and that is only in this one body known as Elfheart/Wendy!

Everything that happens to me now, is a teaching, an understanding, a reflection, a mirror, a response. In fact the whole world itself, has become a response to my being *shivers through my body*....(well, it has allways done that, as it does to us all, but can see it all now in its operation) and is done in such a wonderful, playful, happy, funny, excited way.... awwww.. FUNNY being the operative word here...hahahah.....lol... HOW FUNNY, EVERYTHING has become... lol.... hahah.... well, it allways was, but now, there is just glowing sense of laughter, love, and delight...

As well as rampant exhaustion, chaos, order, and peace. All running in the one space, at the one time... hahaha.... YES... have become the centre, the white dot, the rose, the love, the pain, the sorrow, the joy, the darkness, the love (love again?...hehe)... etc etc etc... See, the list goes on and and and on. There is no ending, no beginning, no start, no journey, nowhere to go, nothing to be, in the end, there is only Me....

Infinite Love, patience, and an enduring loyalty to awakening, becoming and the true flowering of self......

YES!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: